Summer is almost here people and one thing you need to start doing if you are not already doing is keeping yourself HYDRATED!
There is nothing worse than feeling you are feeling light-headed or dizzy and a good way to keep that at bay is to drink a lot of water. I know most of us forget about drinking water especially when you can have a lot on your mind, but water is not only important to keep yourself hydrated but also improving mental health.
A mobile app that has been helping me do that is Drinking Water Reminder App (could that name BE any more obvious?) by Inonix.
There are many others out there to choose from, I just like this one as of now for a few reasons that are listed below:
- You can customise the water intake and store it for future reference.
- You can go into the history add more water intake if in case you forgot to add it.
- Good looking app, really easy to use. If the circle is in red it means you still need to add more water into your system.
- It records the amount of water and the time you feed it into.
- It calculates the amount of water you ned to intake based on your weight, climate and level of activity.
- Sends reminders based on the time frame you set for it. If you need a reminder every hour, that’s possible or if you need it every 30 mins or 2 hours that is also possible.
- You can set a reminder for water for when you wake up and when you sleep as well.
- Lastly, the app looks pretty good just to use.
This app has really helped me stay on track of my water intake and improved my skin and mood at large. I use an Android device so I am sure you can find it in the Google Playstore, you cannot find the exact same one I’m sure there are many similar applications in the Apple App Store.
Hope this post was useful in helping you stay hydrated.
Have a nice day.